- You must request your exam voucher within 6 months of the purchase
- Once you have requested your voucher, you have 6 months to schedule your exam before the voucher expires
- Due to the examination scheme rules, we cannot issue a voucher without seeing a copy of your relevant course completion certificate
Online Exams Explained
ITIL Intermediate Exam
Once you’ve completed your training, you can gain a globally recognised certification with the ITIL Intermediate Exam. The exam is online and web-proctored, so you can take it any place, any time.
Please note that an exam voucher can only be purchased if you have taken your training through Macanta.
- Exam duration: Intermediate 90 minutes, MALC 120 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: 70%
- Exam language: Contact us for current translation availability
- Exam value: Lifecycle 3 credits, Capability 4 credits, MALC 5 credits